Halloween is a big deal in our house. I know it’s a huge deal to most pagans, and the majority I know decorate like crazy for Halloween/Samhain. Here the latest we start decorating is October 1st, and I swear I’m holding myself back from having already started. I’m getting my fix out though working on some Halloween items for the Etsy shop, but that’s for another day to write on.
I wanted to let everyone know some of the things you can look forward to in the month of October since I hope it’s going to be big.
- I already have agreed to do a guest post over at Inspired by Life which will probably be a Samhain craft with the kids, details still to be worked out.
- Some new items will be released into the Etsy stop. I’m eagerly awaiting some supplies to arrive in the mail.
- I have a large tutorial in the works, we’ll be making a Halloween Tree and ornaments. This will probably be multi-parts and the aim is to be very frugal.
- At least one Samhain recipe, I haven’t talked much about cooking yet but I love to cook, it’s just that I’m not the most original. I am damn good at finding yummy recipes though.
- There will also be at least one tutorial for a household decoration.
There will be a lot more I promise but that’s what I have going through my head right now. I swear in the past week I have felt so inspired, more inspired then I have in a long time. It’s an awesome feeling.
Also I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I gain a new follower, someone new leaves me their first comment or someone joins me on Facebook or Google +. To those that have Thank You so much and to anyone new coming around, make yourself welcome.
Now I want to hear what some of everyone else’s big plans are for October!!